Multiple Blinds on One Headrail
Our experience has shown that oversized blinds are more likely to warp and that the headrail mechanisms are more likely to malfunction with time. Therefore, blinds that are located to the right of the double line on every price chart are not covered by our Limited Lifetime Warranty. The perfect solution is to cover wider windows with 2 or 3 blinds hanging from a single headrail. The single valance helps give the finished appearance of a single blind.
- There is no surcharge for multiple blinds on 1 headrail. Just calculate the normal cost of each individual blind.
- Available in all product lines with a total width up to 120”
- Order by giving the overall headrail width. Either tell us to split this width equally into 2 or 3 blinds or you can give the individual blind measurements. Generally, split the blinds where there are window mullions to reduce light and ensure privacy. Make sure that the total of the blind measurements equals the overall headrail width. We will make the necessary deductions to allow for gaps and inside mount allowances.
- 1/4” Gap between blinds
- Single valances up to 96” are included. Valances that measure over 96” will be spliced in the center.
- Oversized freight charges will apply to all 2 on 1 or 3 on 1 blinds that measure more than 84” in total width.
- All blind specifications will be the same as for a single blind.
- RollEase Continuous Loop Lift System and Motorized Tilt Option are not available on 3 on 1 blinds. When used on 2 on 1 blinds, the controls for either of these options must be on the outside (left side of left blind & right side of right blind).